Safari Snorkel kit
All parts required for installation are included in the sale of this product
Part Number SS89HPR (Replaces GX Model with OE Raised Air Intake)
Safari Armax Snorkel to suit 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Up to 50% increased airflow for your 200 Series Land Cruiser engine
- Safari’s rounded style Air Ram; however with minimum 4” neck and an optimised air flow, low restriction grill
- Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Design and flow tested by our in house engineers for maximum performance
- Developed in conjunction with other ARMAX™ performance enhancement products.
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Safari Snorkel fitting guide to suit Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
- Lifetime warranty
*V-Spec Snorkel Shown
Safari offer a range of products not only limited to the traditional Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series.
From Safari V-Spec Snorkels to give you the protection that your 4x4’s engine needs and deserves to high flowing Safari ARMAX performance snorkels that have been specifically designed to give your 4x4 the air flow that it needs to work in conjunction with other engine modifications.
Safari also offer an engine management solution for increased engine power and torque levels. This gives you the power that your 4x4 deserves for everyday use and can also help you tow heavy loads with ease.
Each Safari ARMAX ECU (Engine Control Unit) is calibrated specifically to suit your vehicle whether it is standard of to suit the modifications that your vehicle has.
Safari ARMAX ECU’s are completely reversible and offered as a ‘plug-and-play’ solution.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.